Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Review: Spongebob Nail Art Water Decals

Happy Friday! Today I have a review for these Spongebob nail decals from the Born Pretty Store.
I used Orly Snowcone, Sinful Colors Endless Blue, and New York Color Taxi Yellow. Those little flower things proved to be really difficult for me to paint! But from far away, they really don't look too bad. I also didn't get the Spongebob decal aligned very well, but this was my first try.

 This is the packaging. It was good there were directions on the back because I had never done these before!


This is what the product itself looks like. It's basically temporary tattoo paper. It has a plastic film covering the design.
Overall, these were pretty easy to use. I will definitely be trying water nail decals out again!

If you decide to try these out or any other nail art supplies out, make sure you use my 10% off code, UJL91 when you checkout!

*This product was sent to me for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment