Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Gold Edge White Lace Stickers (Review)

What's up everyone? I have another review for the Born Pretty Store! These are white lace with gold edge stickers. Here's my design...

The polish I used is Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, and then I of course used the stickers from Born Pretty Store


I was surprised at how easy these stickers were to apply. They were also very flexible and easy to move around without messing up the polish. In fact, when I put on the stickers, the nail polish was not completely dry. It was at that tacky stage, where if you pressed hard enough, your fingerprint would be imprinted onto the polish.

Below is what the whole sheet looks like. There are a LOT of different designs, and you could probably get at least one, maybe two manicures out of each individual design.

Anyway, I was very happy with these stickers. These nails make me think of those elegant Indian saris that Indian women wear. Very pretty. :)

Visit Born Pretty Store to buy these and other nail art decorations/supplies/etc! You can use my discount code, UJL91, to get 10% off your order.

*This product was sent to me for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment