Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fuzzy Fingernails = FUN (Review)

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of the Born Pretty Store’s flocking powder.  Click through the jump for my review and more pictures!


The color I used is called “Brown Red” which is basically a maroon.


Velvet nails are completely new to me, so my results didn’t turn out very nice. (Why I only show you two fingers ;) But I imagine if I tried it again it would turn out better. 


The results I got when I used a nail wheel were much much better. Not sure why, but yeah. 

Anyway, you get two containers of powder (which will last FOREVER), these funky tweezers to pick up the powder, and a brush (see in first photo). I used China Glaze’s Long Kiss for the base color. On the nail wheel pic, from left to right, I used Orly Va Va Voom, China Glaze Long Kiss, and Sinful Colors Hot Hot Heat. The base color definitely affects how the velvet looks on your nails. If you’re really worried about everything matching, Born Pretty Store does sell matching nail polish with the flocking powder.


To wrap it up, if you haven’t tried this new-ish nail art trend, you must! It’s some cool stuff, and definitely something to have in your collection. :) So head on over there, check out all their cool stuff, and use my 10% off code to save some money! Yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment